Friday, December 6, 2013

Follow the diet-filled road to Oz!

Recently, I was chosen to participate in a 2 week rapid weight loss project by Dr. Oz. I was given the list of foods and the instructions on what to do, and on Saturday, November 30th I began my 2 weeks. While I cannot give out the diet or the instructions until after the episode airs (per a producer), I can discuss what I have done and how it's going and the like. If you are friends with me on Facebook, you have seen my daily posts about the diet. But because I couldn't for the life of me remember my old password to get back here, I wasn't able to give you my daily account here. But I will going forward. 

However, with all my struggles with eating Greek yogurt and not wanting to take the detox baths (I really am a shower chick!), I was able to lose 8 pounds and 3 inches on my waist!! 

Starting now, I'll write here as much as I can about a variety of things. I look forward to sharing my journey with you!

No comments: